Tuesday 4 February 2014

Ooooooohhh Naughty!!!

Yippeeeeee, two things to celebrate, firstly,  I have been invited to stay on the DT with Hambo Stamps, well!!!... how could I refuse!! and ...(which ties in nicely).. there is a new blog site called Naughty or Nice, a new site where there is a once a month challenge to make a card that is nice, or.....naughty!!!, cards that are a bit risque!! well, guess which on appeals to me!! lol. So, for my first card for this challenge...yes there will be more to come!! I have used the BEAVER digi image from guess who!!.. the queen of double entendre....yes..Hambo Stamps!! The sentiment is computer generated. I actually have other ideas for cards that are more rude than this but I will wait to see how the land lies on that one for a while, at the moment all the entries for this challenge fall in the "nice" section, so I guess I am gonna have to get the ball rolling...


10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you ARE naughty!!!!!! hahahahaha...
    Thanks for playing Naughty or Nice challenges! Wooo nelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, here comes the troublemaker. ;) Too funny. Thank you for playing along our Naughty or Nice challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! This is brilliant!! Thanks for joining our first NON challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this pleases me :) I was just thinking too that all the entries were nice so far, and uh-oh....but yay! Now it's getting fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha, ha - excellent! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment, I thought I'd return the favour and having enjoyed a chuckle at your card I'm glad I did! Jo x

    ReplyDelete