Wednesday 26 June 2013

I'd be lost without you!!

This week the Hambo Hoedown is all about incorporating a map of some sort on your project. My mind started whirring and dont ask me why but I had a vision of the cute BOAT image on the MOONSCAPE, (both Hambo Stamps digi images) looking out to earth, lost his way!!! so that is where I rolled with this card, a bit crazy I know but..... cute.
I so look forward to each Wednesday to see what my very talented fellow design team friends at HAMBO STAMPS have come up with, it would be great if you could join in. hope to see you there :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jane, you never cease to amaze me with your creative and brilliant ideas. I LOVE this -- what a neat little scene. I love how you think out of the box!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are crazy CLEVER!I love this card - Every time I see how you use that boat, I think that I need it. I love everything about this AWESOME card!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always amazing Jane! This is an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow again, I love this, what a clever idea and well executed!

    I can't help but look at your blog title and think- Jane's World, Party Time, Excellent! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete