Wednesday 5 June 2013

Bat Boy and Banners

Yippeeee my favorite day of the week...Wednesday, or to be more precise Hambo Hoedown time...yeee hawww. This weeks image from Hambo Stamps is BAT BOY and the challenge is to use banners or pennants on your card. this is the point where I am wishing I had bought the banner and pennants dies that I have seen so much of....sigh, anyway I cut out my own, inked round the edges and stuck them on some silver cord that I had in my stash, et voila :)

If I am looking a bit like the cat that got the cream today it is because I had an email from Craft Stamper Magazine yesterday, telling me they would like to publish one of my cards made with a Hambo Stamps image that I submitted.....YAYYYYY, fame at last. I will post a picture of the card in the magazine when I am allowed.

3 comments:

  1. First...YAYYYY! I am so excited for you getting published!

    Second - great card! Love the big baseball in the background and the coloring is fab! This one was hard for me (i just don't do guy cards often.Anyway...)

    Love it!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting published?! Yippee!! What an awesome creation you've made with this cute bat boy too. Looking forward to the next few months of fun with all of you.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! This card is excellent with such textures and colors!! I love all the soft blue.

    ReplyDelete