Wednesday 21 March 2018

More Gelli Fun

 Hi Guys!!.. here is my next card for this months THE ARTISTIC STAMPER "stencils and masks" challenge...


If Like me, any of you have been following the fabulously talented Birgit Koopsen's 31 days of Gelli printing challenge, which is all about getting out your gelli plate and experimenting with different techniques, each day you are given a new subject to interpret as you wish, day 14 was all about tissue paper, so I got out my gelli plate and some tissue paper, and started making prints using the CHEVRON MASK, the LARGE SEQUIN WASTE MASK, the SMALL DOTS MASK, the HARLEQUIN MASK, and the ZIG ZAG MASK.


I then tore the pieces up into smaller pieces and glued them randomly onto my card...


Then I stencilled some glitter texture paste through the gorgeous DOG ROSE stencil, then added some cerne relief as an ouline, and finally I heat embossed the word "Beauty" taken from the NUDES stamp set. 
I hope to see you over at The Artistic Stamper.
 






 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation Jane, full of life and colour and boy do we need this at the moment. Loving all those Gelli Prints a great way to express without any barriers and an outstanding way to bring out that fabulous image.
    Wishing you a bright and sunny week ahead.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love the background you created with the Gelli printing and the flower you stenciled is beautiful 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a Happy Weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete