Thursday 4 January 2018

Skeleton Leaves

The challenge at The Artistic Stamper this month is "Anything Goes", so I thought I would set on with a birthday card for my friend. I had a few lollipop sticks on my worktop, so I decided to use them.
I started by taping four of them together and then stenciled texture paste through the SMALL DOTS MASKthen I went on to spritz it with different inks. while that was drying I stamped and embossed one of the SKELETON LEAVES and made a little "friend" tag with one of the many words from the FRAMED WORDS stamp set.I then added these to the lolly stick mat,with a bit of raffia and then added this to a card front mop up....mopping up the excess ink from spritzing the lolly sticks, with a piece of card.


3 comments:

  1. Just got to love lollypop art.. the perfect blank canvas that will take any medium thrown at it. Love those layers and added elements. A beautiful slice of nature. Thank you for sharing Jane..
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skeleton leaf, it is just so beautiful! I always enjoy seeing items from nature in crafts. The lolly sticks are such a clever idea too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous- I love the dotty spritzed lolly sticks. What a great background they make for that beautiful leaf.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete