Tuesday 6 June 2017

Oldie but Goodie!!

I am entering this card in two challenges this week,  Stampotique Designers Challenge...and the Country View Crafts challenge.  Stampotique are asking you to bring out an old stamp that you havent used in a while, but love!!..well.. that's not hard to choose, I love all the Daniel Torrent stamps, and Buru is one of my faves, I have also used the Giant Shroom stamp and the Daniels Hearts stamp too....which brings me onto the Country View Crafts Challenge where the challenge is to use hearts, sooooo...two birds, one stone...and all that!!!.


3 comments:

  1. Brilliant ! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique this week !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still brilliant ! lol Thanks for joining us over at Country View Challenges !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours in the background compliment your main image so well Jane. Love it. Thanks for joining in with us at Country View Crafts.

    ReplyDelete