Monday 8 June 2015

Favourite Stamp

Gez Butterworth is the hostess this week over at the Stampotique Challenge Blog, and she would love to see us use our favourite Stampotique stamp!!!!....well mine is the LARGE BUTTERFLY stamp, it definitely makes MY heart skip a beat....and I also have a butterfly obsession at the moment!!!  I have noticed that on the majority of times that I have used it, I always seem to stamp the image then cut it out and add it to my project with silicone glue to get some dimension, one layer cards are really hard for me!!!... anyways, this time I stamped the butterfly on the brusho background, added drywall tape, then stencilled the circles using the Paperartsy stencil and modelling paste, once it was dry I added stickles to give a golden glitter. I then stamped my butterfly onto gold vellum, added some green dylusions spray and clear star gelli roll pen for even more bling (shame that glitter never shows up on photo's...grrrrr) and guess what next.....you guessed it.... cut it out and added it to my card with silicone glue for dimension!!!!....I am nothing if not predictable!!!!  The That's Crafty Challenge blog is also having an "All That Glitters" challenge so I will enter my card in that challenge too. 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Jane ♥ Your background is gorgeous too. I LOVE ALL of Jo's stamps. I chose a difficult theme didn't I !! Thank you for joining us this week. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jane, I love your background, and this butterfly is one of my favourites too. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Stampotique. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete