Sunday 12 October 2014

I like BIG BOOKS!!!!

After winning a $30 voucher over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blogspot last week,  I hopped straight over to the Stampotique Store and ordered myself some more fabulous stamps....so I cannot wait til they arrive...eeeeeekkk!! I love joining in on their challenges, and this week the fabulous Corrie is challenging us to use book text on our project, well I not only used a book page for my background, I made a little book for the "Little Hoo Hoo" monster to hold, I masked off the owl that he is actually holding, and decoupaged another arm to him so that he is holding the book under his arm. I was gonna use the quote "I can read you like a book"... but when I saw how big the book was in comparison to Little Hoo Hoo, I decided to go with this sentiment instead.

9 comments:

  1. I love this, it is so clever ! Love how you changed little Hoo-Hoo ! Thank you so much for joining in my 'book text' challenge over at Stampotique !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card, it's so funny!! Well done on winning the voucher! Thanks for joining us again this week at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Jane! Love everything on it.
    Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool that you won! You've done brilliantly with the book text challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Jane, thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great "make" for the book text challenge, Jane. Either sentiment would have been brilliant in my book (pun intended!). I love how your mind works. Congrats on winning that voucher. A long time coming, but well worth the wait! Thanks for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your sense of humour! I love big books too... but then I am a librarian, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. BRILLIANT!! Glad you could join us for the challenge over at the Stampotique Designer's blog. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, I'm a a book lover so this totally cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete