Friday 3 October 2014

A Real Fun-gi!!

Over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge this week is all about masculine cards!!! yes....the dreaded male cards!!! I thought I was going to be really challenged with it this week but no!!!...I know it is a bit cheezy and has probably been done a million times before, but it was the obvious thing that popped into my head when I was looking at my small stash of Stampotique stamps......soon to be a bigger stash as I won a $30 voucher this week from them....Yipeeeeeee!!. Anyway I had soooo much fun coloring in this gorgeous giant shroom, and just love how the background came out, blending ink through a stencil on glossy paper, then running it through a pool of distress ink.....loooooove that technique, then after a few splases and a computer generated quote....bob's your uncle!!


8 comments:

  1. I should say, "What a great masculine card," but all I can say is WOW! That background just blows me away! Love the sprinkles of orange in the background that just pop when you look at that amazing mushroom top! This is great art, Jane! Thanks for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with this when I saw it on Facebook. What's not to love??
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love this one Jane! Perfect background <3
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love the shroom and your quote is so clever! Thank you for joining us at Stampotique designers challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, loving that background. Thanks for joining us again this week at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being the winner this past month, have fun shopping. Great combination of that sentiment with the large shroom. Thanks for joining my challenge this week at Stampotique Deisgner's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. I love the mushroom, your quote, and your background.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designer's Challenge. Gez

    ReplyDelete