Wednesday 3 September 2014

troublesome Teen

The first Wednesday of the month marks the start of a new challenge today at the Hambo Hoedown, and the challenge is to make a card for the kids/teens.  I thought I would have a go at making a card for a girl teenager I know who is such a drama queen it is unbelievable!!! I don't know if it is because I have had sons but....and this is a generaslisation!!! teenage girls seem to have twice the attitude that boys have!! I never had any trouble with lip or attitude from my boys, but my friends who had girls have had tremendous trouble with them, answering back, being rude...etc, I know they always grow out of it but man!!! what a time until they do!!! thank heaven for little BOYS!!! For my card I have used the TIARA rubber stamp, why don't you pop on over and join in the fun of this challenge, there are prizes up for grabs.


4 comments:

  1. A FANTASTIC idea!! Love this, Jane~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's C4 - Clever, CAS, Colorful, Classic teenage girl!! Love it!!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This couldn't be more perfect for a teenage gal! Awesome!

    Jeannie T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stopping in from Hambo Hoedown!! This card s just too cute!! I know someone who could use this.

    ReplyDelete