Wednesday 27 February 2013

Big rosette little rosette

Over at the Hambo Hoedown this weeks challenge is to create a design that incorporates a LARGE and a small element in your project. the TROPHY SHEEP is great for this as it has a tiny rosette on his cup, so I desided to make a large paper rosette and I made the small rosette (very fiddly!) with a couple of flower punches. I added the 4 EWE sentiment to one of the tails, and made it into a gift tag.
There is a big change over at Hambo Stamps, the Hoedown Challenge is open to ALL images, from any company, digital or rubber! they are no longer requiring Hambo images exclusively to play along each week!!! The prize winners however, will be chosen from those using Hambo images. So ANYONE is welcome to play with ANY image! Come and join in the fun and help spread the word. 

6 comments:

  1. So incredibly cute Jane!! Love your rosettes, I haven't tried making those!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love the colors and the look on the package is just awesome - If I got that gift, I am not sure I would want to open it, it is just so pretty!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! How outstanding is this project??!!?? Totally FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful!! I love it!! OUTSTANDING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute little sheep--- love your ribbons! FAB medallion! Great package:)

    THANKS so much for your sweet comment on my blog! You made my day <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this! What a creative way to use the challenge!

    ReplyDelete