Wednesday 9 January 2013

Penguin Snowball


Hambo Stamps Challenge this week is to use the Penguin Snowball digi image, found here (or any other Hambo Stamps image) and incorporate FELT in your project, I immediately thought of putting some felt snowflakes on my card, but as usual my brain wont let me do anything that straightforward, that is why I have a problem with CAS cards!!!! I started to play about on my mini sewing machine with a length of felt, I just made a couple of random folds and sewed it down the centre, I immediately liked it so thought I would use it on my card, I then started to sew everything in sight but it all went pear shaped from there so I started again and just used the first strip I made, and the felt tree that I ran through my machine, I have to say it was the most frustrating evening I had ever lived, the thread kept breaking and trying to thread a needle is nigh on impossible, especially with steam coming out of my earholes and down my nose, lol. Anyway, this is what I came up with.

Hop over to the Hambo Stamps website where there are great things happening, customer inclusive blog hops, design team calls, new products, sales, and of course fabulous images, weekly challenges  and much much more.
Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. The felt snow was inspired!! Very nicely done!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete