Wednesday 31 October 2012

Mower Love

Well.... here is another card made with the adorable lawn mower and mower love sentiment, both from Hambo Stamps. I just cant stop playing with this image, as yo can see, it is good for a valentines card, the mower can be used for a masculine birthday, gardener, fathers day, fabulous!!! The image Lawn Mower - 0711 can be found hereand the Mower Love - 0710 can be found here.







I just have to share a bit of news with you, and a chance to brag a bit!!!  I entered the IDTA Nationwide Medalist Competition in Blackpool at the Winter Gardens this week, it is an annual event, you are put in a category of age and not ability, my age group is 35 to 49 years, which means I am usually competing against dancers who have been doing it for 30 to 40 years, not easy when you have only been dancing for 4 years, anyway I got a recall.... then got into the quarter finals....then the semi finals......THEN THE FINAL!!!!!! Yippeeeee my first trophy.


2 comments:

  1. YAY - Congratulations Jane - how awesome! I've always wished to be a dancer, but my flailing about hardly counts. :) I LOVE your CAS card too with the little mowers. Greatness, all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jane! How did I miss this? Congratulations! You look beautiful and your card matches that! Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete