Friday 31 August 2012

Hambohoedown80

Yaaaaay!!!!! how fantastic, I won best in show for last weeks Hambohoedown challenge with my lighthouse card, I am really addicted to these challenges, when you win it gives you such a high,  and Hambo Stamps give you an incentive by giving you the next digi image for free if you participate in their challenges. This week its all about Wee Henry Karate image and the challenge is to use torn paper on your project, the image made me smile because my partner is a 5th Dan in Karate and he has just about as much hair as Wee Henry LOL.

5 comments:

  1. Great card, congrats on your lighthouse card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the splinters of wood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on SCS too! I just love the way you did the split wood, and the designer paper is just perfect.

    Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane this is too cute!! AND I like how you added the Winner's Badge in with your entry!! Good idea~ I love Wee Henry-did a bongo guy with him once!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I didn't stick in the winners badge to presume I had won, it was for winning last weeks challenge, but hey it would be great if I could do that every time, he he.

      Delete