Thursday 23 August 2012

HamboHoedown79

O.M.Geeeeee yesterday I won last weeks hambo Stamps snake challenge, Yayyyyyyyy, what a lovely birthday surprise for me. This weeks Hambo Stamps challenge is to use the lighthouse image, or any other hambo stamps image and create a project that features woodgrain. Well I have got some woodgrain card that I have never used and would suit this challenge, so I used the cute boat and sailor image along with the lighthouse, I paper pieced his little boat with the woodgrain card and made a circle frame with it also, inking the edges up with some brown ink to fetch out the raised grain effect in the card.

4 comments:

  1. Love how you put all this together, perfect for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little scene!! And round cards always catch my eye so much more! Super cute, Jane!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you repeated the woodgrain in the frame and in the boat. This is very well thought out! Thanks for joining the silliness with the Hambo Baconbits!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sense a winner here Jane. I love love love this!

    ReplyDelete