Monday 8 June 2015

Butterfly Obsessed!!!!

I went to the Stamp Magic Craft Show at the Doncaster Dome yesterday, and there was a stall there that really caught my eye... Visible Image Stamps, selling fabulous images, only downside  for me was that they are photopolymer stamps, I just think that red rubber stamps give much crisper images than clear stamps, anyway...I decided that because I loved the images so much  I would buy a couple and try them out!!!! well... needless to say I will be buying more stamps from them, they are gorgeous,  better quality than most clear stamps I have used, they are thicker, and the packaging is lovely with their own little plastic wallet, and some really unique images.. yep.. thumbs up to Visible Images.  So here is my first card using their products, isn't that butterfly gorrrrrgeous.....(standing up...." My name is Jane Elizabeth France and I am a butterfly stamp addict"!!!!) . lol.
I had tons of fun making the background for this card, using my favourite...at the moment...paperartsy stencil over a "craft sheet mop up"  paper background....whoever throws those things in the bin are crazy!!!!
this card is quite glittery, I embossed the butterfly with black sparkle embossing powder and then added stickles to the edges of the wings. Could anyone here in blogland pleeeeeease tell me how to capture sparkle on glittery cards!!!! cos it is beyond me!!!


I am also entering this card in the That's Crafty "all that glitters" challenge.

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,love the butterfly and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I love the bubbles and stunning stamping. Yes butterflies are a wonderful addiction! I stand too, admittedly addicted as well :)
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane! Thanks so much for your kind words, it was great to meet you yesterday. I love your card ! The colours are gorgeous and the stencilling really adds that finishing touch. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete