Wednesday 13 May 2015

Monochromatic Mama

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers are having a  challenge to make a monochromatic card, or a card with one dominant colour, and as it is Mothers Day in America, it has to be a card for Mom. Well I like doing lots of different layers on my cards now so this certainly was a challenge for me.... I mean... you cannot have layers of the same colour can you!!! in the end I made the background by spraying one of my stencils with pink ink spray, then laying the cardstock on top of it...background done!! then I just added the wonderful Moth Fab stamp by Stampotique and printed out the sentiment on my computer... which is absolutely true for me, or when I look down at my hands and see my Mother!!...not that it is a nice thing!!...she has horrid boney fingers, much like the wicked Queen from Disney's Snow White...freaky!!!!


6 comments:

  1. YOU TOTALLY GOT THE CHALLENGE!!! And you have snark on your fantabulous card!!! I can't love this enough!! Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the Monochromatic Mama challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant! Love the stencilled (negative stencilled?) background, the image, but most of all that sentiment! So delightfully snarky. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! The saying...I feel it's so true! Great stamp and use of your stencil! Love your card! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha THIS is ALL kinds of awesome!!! Fan-freakin-tastic!!! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our M is for Monochromatic Mama challenge!!
    It's terrifying to see parts of our mums in us as we get older isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. you totally rocked this challenge. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Monochromatic Mama challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Fun card and love the bright pink. Thanks for joining us in the Monochromatic Mama (Momochromatic?) challenge at the Sisterhood

    ReplyDelete