Monday 20 April 2015

OH CRAP!!!!!

This week the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers are challenging you to make a quick card,  in ten minutes, well I hope they didn't include the thinking time in that too cos it took me a while to think of what to do within the ten minutes time slot. I know I had to keep it simple...obviously!!!, which you would think is easy to do, but I swear that the clean and simple look is the hardest thing to achieve, I will leave that talent to the likes of Debby Hughes who does amazing CAS work.

As it is a snarky stampers blog, I like to do cards for their challenges with a bit of snark or humour, I remembered that I have these DIRT PILE and OH CRAP!! rubber stamps from Hambo Stamps, their stamps always have an element of fun to them.
I started off with a drop of distress ink and water on my craft mat, smooshed the cardstock into it, added a few splatters, while that was drying I stamped the dirt pile image then coloured it and cut it out, layered the background onto some brown cardstock and stuck to my card base, glued some drywall tape, and the image on, and then added the sentiment. super easy and quick!!!




5 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment and the colors on the background. Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our Q is for Quick challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he this is fantastic!! Love the addition of the drywall tape! Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our "Q is for Quick" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snarkiness of this card! And to think it only took ten minutes -- nicely done! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome love it, thanks for playing along with us at SoSS for the Q is for Quick challenge.

    ReplyDelete