Monday 16 December 2013

Whee.............

I have made this card for todays CAS251 bling it up challenge. The photo doesn't do the blinginess of this card justice, it is really sparkly with all those gems on.... lovingly placed on one by one.... phew!!, the blue background paper has irridescent spray on it, the girls fur is glittered up, and the snowflake is silver glitter card, so.... Blinding!!, who doesn't love a bit of bling, especially at this festive time of year!!
I have used the SKATER GIRL rubber stamp by Hambo Stamps,
This is actually the first Christmas card I have made this year, what with my gorgeous Grandson being born last week, I have not been able to concentrate on much else, so I think it is me that is going to have to get my skates on!!!



And here is a photo of my beautiful Grandson, Jack Douglas France, having cuddles with his loved up Grandma ...Oooooooh I could just eat him up!!

2 comments:

  1. Both pics are precious! I love that skater girl and your fun card but little Jack is just too cute for words!!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card - love the frame -- and ADORABLE Jack!!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete