Monday 12 August 2013

"HI THERE"

Todays "try a new technique" Splitcoaststamper challenge is hosted by the fabulous Judy of Joy in a Jar, and of course the DT co-ordinator of Hambo Stamps, ... plus the numerous other roles she has, boy oh boy is that girl busy!!,  anyway today's challenge is called "external frame, internal greeting" having the frame on the outside, and the image and greeting on the inside. I have used Hambo Stamps rubber image called "ELEPHANT", masking each elephant as he climbed up. I love Mondays because the Splitcoaststamper challenges are two of my favorite, and usually if I don't like one, I have the choice of the other, but today.......I combined them both, the other challenge is a CAS  challenge, choose a card that inspires you from harriet's, (aka hskelly) gallery, I chose her "certainly fun elephants" card, it is a cutie, and here is my card....


1 comment:

  1. This is SO SO cute!!! I love the stacked ellies! So glad you played in my challenge! xo

    ReplyDelete