Wednesday 28 August 2013

BEAR FARMER

Nooooo.... don't get excited!!!! it's not a farmer in his birthday suit!!!! it's the cute and cuddly kind of bear. He is this weeks new digi image from Hambo Stamps called bear farmer, and if you played last weeks hoedown using any hambo stamps image you will find him in your inbox for free. if not then you can purchase him here.
 This week I have been playing around with corrugated card and texture paint, I looked at a a scrap piece that I was experimenting with and thought it looked like a ploughed farmers field, so I added it for interest. Please come and join in the fun of the Hambo hoedown, I would love to see what you create.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I love the corrugated card - it truly does add to interest to your bear! I love that you brought out the raffia again to LOL!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jane! Your card is wonderful. Love the sunbeams and the painted corrugated paper--like old barn wood.

    ReplyDelete