Wednesday 19 June 2013

4 YEW

I am joining in the Hambo Hoedown again this week, and the challenge is to use numbers; ie diecuts, chipboard, dp...anything with numbers. I have been pondering what to do with the TREES digi image from Hambo Stamps. As I was coloring them in with promarkers I came to a realisation that there are 4 trees (obvious I know....to most people!!), but I had my head in another place with these trees with another idea, then it struck me, YEW TREES!!!!! and so, 4 YEW was born...lol.

3 comments:

  1. So incredibly clever and fun!! I love this!! Superb coloring too, Jane!!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh out loud when I saw it - I looked at it and like you thought AHA! There are 4 yews! Oh you are clever - that sentiment was made for that image! I love the dimension you created too! Another great card!!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute Jane! I really like your coloring, it is so awesome and the shape of the card itself is perfect!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete