Wednesday 22 May 2013

Reading Boy

This week at the Hoedown with Hambo Stamps the digi image is READING BOY. The challenge is to come up with your own caption or sentiment, I toyed with a few ideas and decided on  " In my book, you are the best". join in the fun of the challenge and if you use any hambo stamps image, rubber, cling, or digi, then you will automatically recieve next weeks digi for free. dont forget to join us this week where Hambo Stamps are having a customer inclusive blog hop, I am so looking forward to everyones creations, please drop by and give me some love.

3 comments:

  1. I love the CAS style of this card, not to mention the fun colors. I keep wanting to try this floating technique. The letters and sentiment are inspired!! Great card AS USUAL!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crisp and clean and the layout and colors are really well done! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete