Saturday 16 March 2013

Hammock Pig, Crab & Scallops

After joining in the Hoedown challenge this week, where the challenge was to use scallops on your design, I couldn't help but think about scallops (as in the seaside variety)!!! As I have the Dienamics sea charms dies, and one of the charms is a scallop shell, I diecut it and colored it with promarkers. I have to say i was well impressed with my effort, and even my Son, Ashley popped into my craftroom and said "Is that a real shell Mum?" I have coincided it with HAMMOCK PIG, CRAB and STAY COOL rubber stamps from HAMBO STAMPS. So here is my card with scallops on.

7 comments:

  1. Ok! This card is just too stinkin cute!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Jane! I thought it was real too! Cute take on the challenge!! BTW - I think Stay Cool is a perfect sentiment for almost anything!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Jane!! Great coloring. Reminds me of one of my favorites, scallops wrapped in bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, Jane! The shell is really amazing. Love how you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMW! So cute Jane! I love how you used the photo frame! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on the challenge Jane!! Love this card!! Can't wait for it to get warm here, we are expecting a snow storm and more cold temps!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This is a fab card--LOVE the colors of cardstock and that layered center! FUN polaroid!! I love your coloring too!! This is fabulous all around:)

    ps...THANK YOU sooooooooo much for your sweet comment on my Virtual Smooches video/post! You made my day!! THANK YOU!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete