Thursday 14 February 2013

An Angel at My Table IC375

Splitcoaststampers inspiration challenge this week is from a website that is a charming, family-run web and catalog store in the the UK called "An Angel at My Table." Their inventory is “quirky, unusual and individual” and some products even have a definite 'artisanal' quality about them “based on originality more than perfection!” for my inspiration I saw THIS little city, interactive stationary, it looks so gorgeous and it inspired me to do this card using Hambo Stamps rubber image called SKYLINE 0433. the colored houses are so striking.

3 comments:

  1. You know, I didn't think I needed that stamp until I saw what you did with it. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your cards!! Found you on SCS. I just love Hambo images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work Jane very inspiring I always look out for your work Elaine van Quarmby

    ReplyDelete