Monday 8 October 2012

Hambo Halloween Card

Well, this is the very first Halloween card I have ever made, I am a bit arachnophobic but just couldn't resist the creepy but cute spiders and the wonderful web from Hambo Stamps, I had started leaning more towards digi stamps because of my lack of skill to get a clean image with rubber, but boy oh boy, Hambo's rubber stamps give such a crisp image, they are fabulous quality and great to work with. I stamped and embossed the SPIDER WEB several times with holographic embossing powder and cut them out, arranging them around the inner oval of my new spellbinder dies, I then stamped the SPIDER a few times, added glossy accents then fussy cut them and arranged them on my card. My other love is distressing paper so I had so much fun ageing the base of this card.

2 comments:

  1. Jane, this is just fabulous! I love all the layers and the spooky spiders. Great colors - what an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Very creative too to get the web all around the oval! You made a fun "scary" card!! My favorite...LOVE the eyes and the Boo!

    ReplyDelete