Friday 28 September 2012

Hambohoedown84 harvest bunny

OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I can hardly believe it, my Hambo Stamps  Broadway Bound Blog Hop Challenge card WON!!!!!! I absolutely loved participating and I thoroughly enjoyed blog hopping, seeing other peoples creations fills me with awe as I am reminded that we all think in very different ways, it is wonderful.                                                                                                                                     Now on to this weeks Hambo hoedown challenge, this week is a sketch challenge using this cute "Harvest bunny" digi image, given free if you entered last weeks hoedown challenge. This was a fun card to make, I have seen cards done using the pumpkin design as a shaped card, so I did a smaller version to use it as my topper, I love how the stamped leaf turned out, and I made it more autumnal by coloring it in with promarkers metallic pens.

2 comments:

  1. Your Broadway card was AMAZING! I loved it!

    This too a great card, Jane! I am loving the pumpkin you created. It looks great with the adorable harvest bunny. Such great fall colors too!

    So glad you joined us at the Hoedown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest little bunny card! I love the giant pumpkin background is perfect! And yep, your Broadway card was FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete