Monday 25 June 2012

The beginning

Hi blog world, this is my very first post of my very first blog. OMG Im so excited, just need to learn how to use it, lol, I am a 46 year old mum of two boys (well, men! but still my boys), my hobby/ obsession is card making, hence the reason I have set up this blog site so I can share my work, and hopefully you will share thoughts, ideas and comments with me, looking forward to it.

I will start off, very aptly with a card I have entered the hambo stamps challenge with, (apt because today, the olympic torch has been through our village, Lundwood, Barnsley, South Yorkshire ENGLAND), also, the official photographer for the olympic torch relay is none other than my very talented brother, Ben Birchall, such a proud and momentous occasion. The Hambohoedown challenge was to incorporate the Bailey Liberty digi stamp with any technique from the splitcoaststampers resources page, I chose the tent card technique. I altered the image slightly, Bailey had the tablet in his paw, but I changed it to a bone.

1 comment:

  1. Jane, congrats on starting your own blog! I know it can be intimidating at first, but you will grow to love it! :^) Welcome to the blogosphere! ;^)
    This is such a cute card! Love the image, and how exciting about the Olympic torch!
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete